Dennis Tate's Blog on Possible Solutions to Poverty!

I personally believe that very serious misconceptions are limiting the amount of assistance and leadership that wealthy nations could extend to impoverished people all over the world. And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do: Gen 11:6 We should not let politicians convince us that nothing can be done!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Back in university as I was taking classes in economics I began to wonder, "if the forces that drive the economy are so easy to understand, why is there such a high level of unemployment here in Nova Scotia?" I could not figure out a satisfactory answer to this question until 1994 when Mr. Terriault from Digby Neck introduced me to a publication that filled in the missing pieces to the puzzle. They say that knowledge is power, and Peter Paker's uncle said that with power comes great responsibility. I am hoping to run for public office in the next provincial election. I already campaigned for the office of Municipal Councillor and I so enjoyed campaigning that I plan to get back out there on the trail soon!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A sample of the The Tamworth Hour currency unit.


This town in Ontario has created its own time based currency unit to stimulate the local economy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home